If you've enjoyed this blog, please consider making a donation using the PayPal button. All money received will be used to make short films, podcasts, documentaries, comedy sketches and more. In return for your donations everything will be available to enjoy for free. Thanks in advance.

Thursday 17 June 2010

I Wish I Was Doing Jury Service...

I read a brilliant story in The Times today. You could have missed it, as it was one of those little ‘in column’ stories.

From The Times:

A man stole a suit on his way to court because he wanted to look smart while on trial for shoplifting.

You only need the first line. This is one of those stories that make you laugh in public, (on a tram in my case).

He will be sentenced on 25th June, but I think that for sheer comedy value, he should be let off. He is appearing at Exeter magistrates, so please write to them and explain that comedy makes the world go round and that Phillip Northmore should be free!