If you've enjoyed this blog, please consider making a donation using the PayPal button. All money received will be used to make short films, podcasts, documentaries, comedy sketches and more. In return for your donations everything will be available to enjoy for free. Thanks in advance.

Monday 28 January 2008

Comfort Food And Childhood Regression!

When I'm in one of my moods, as well as upping the ante on my smoking and drinking, I resort to what I call 'kid's sweets'.

The candy shrimp, or the fizzy cola bottle have to be my favourites. Although I'm not fussy and eat bags and bags of Haribo, and sit watching cartoons.

There's also what I call the bad breath crisps. Space Raiders and Tangy Toms, still only 10p a bag. Also Monster Munch, Doritos, and Spicy Tomato flavour Wheat Crunchies.