If you've enjoyed this blog, please consider making a donation using the PayPal button. All money received will be used to make short films, podcasts, documentaries, comedy sketches and more. In return for your donations everything will be available to enjoy for free. Thanks in advance.

Tuesday 1 January 2019


I wonder how long I will keep this going if I start writing a blog again? It is hard to believe that I used to do this daily and although I attempted to revive it last year it soon fizzled out. Last year was quite unproductive work wise, or at least I thought so until I looked at my list. The list will be published on my first newsletter of the year which will appear towards the end of the month, in time for the first payday of the new year after which everyone will be back in funds after Christmas. 

This year I have a list of projects that I need to get on with, but we really need to make an effort with the donations. This is partly why I have decided to have a go at this blog again because at least I will be able to draw people's attention to the PayPal button at the top of the page. Crowd funding doesn't seem to have taken off but we need to make an effort to work together here as every penny donated goes towards entertaining everybody and none of it goes in my pocket.

New Year's Eve isn't something I particularly make a fuss of nowadays, not that I ever did to be honest, and last year I just watched telly with rather a lot of festive food. We watched the Madness gig on BBC1 which meant that we got away with not having to watch Jools Holland's annual bollocks. The decorations came down today, which made me think about the time I used to have more enthusiasm for Christmas and insisted on dragging it out until the 6th January. It is only because I am still living with Mandi that I had decorations around me, I am hoping to be out this year which means that I won't have so much as a paper chain to put up in future as I simply can't be bothered any more. I came up with a song title a few years ago called 'I Simply Can't Be Arsed With Christmas', and I am sure I wrote a few lines too, it will be somewhere in the archives scribbled on one of my many notebooks. When I walked Jack this evening I was struck by not only how many Christmas trees were still up, but how the garish lights covering houses were still shining and merry, so maybe there are still people who insist on continuing the merriment.  

****

Please make a donation using the PayPal button at the top of the page. It all goes towards creating comedy sketches, documentaries, films, podcasts and more, and in return for you generosity everything created will be released online totally free of charge.