If you've enjoyed this blog, please consider making a donation using the PayPal button. All money received will be used to make short films, podcasts, documentaries, comedy sketches and more. In return for your donations everything will be available to enjoy for free. Thanks in advance.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Do local newspapers in seaside towns still do that promotional contest, where the holiday maker has to spot a mystery person and approach them with a copy of the paper and claim a prize? I only ask because I tweeted my whereabouts and offered a cola bottle as a prize, but wasn't in town for very long. This was yesterday, and I started thinking about this because of what I was wearing.

This of course is my publicity photo for my old show on Sherwood Radio. I wondered if anyone would notice.

Alas, nothing. The cola bottle was eaten on the way home.