If you've enjoyed this blog, please consider making a donation using the PayPal button. All money received will be used to make short films, podcasts, documentaries, comedy sketches and more. In return for your donations everything will be available to enjoy for free. Thanks in advance.

Thursday 11 August 2011

Chip Off The Old Block

This morning I logged in to Facebook and saw that my daughter had posted a few topical gags:

The Kaiser Chiefs must be physic, because they did predict a riot.

I have managed to avoid mentioning The Kaiser Chiefs, and their prediction of a riot. This joke has been worked in plenty of ways, and in my opinion it lacks originality. But fair play to my daughter for joining in.

I got caught up in the London riots and had to hide somewhere where I wouldn't be found. I'll be in the Job Centre if you need me.

Good.

I just saw a chav running down the road with armfuls of chicken tikka masala. I think she got confused when her mate said she was going to rob currys!

Whizz-bang! That final joke, although I would hazard that she didn't write it herself, made me laugh out loud on a bus. In fact, I commented on the joke with just one word. Not an actual word, but I wrote LOL.

First and last time in my life I promise!